Thursday, December 09, 2004

Hello, So what, I just start posting here randomly. Ah ok.. Well lets get started then..

Today was like any other day, doged though class to class, doing nothing but playing with myself (with the help of my phone). This came in handy when I realized that the reason I could't SMS some people was because of a stupid one which blocked messenging. Fixed now, great for me. All 6th, 7th, and 8th period I was paging Fiona, but never acctually talked to her I found out after it all. One of her friends where replying. It was intresting.

I also went to my frist keyclub meeting in my HS life. Not bad, intresting stuff there. Might join. I was there for an hour and a half, but it wasn't so bad because I had company. Congrats on the new person that won what ever possition that might be. Intresting how it ended up.

On the train home Jana got my phone and started to page who she thought was Neghat (I thought so too, but I found out later that it was Neghat), sorry for Jana's grabing problem.

Got home, and thats basicly my day, not that any of you care, but hey, I might as well get into this..

~Georgyo

Tomorrow I will post my coments on gift giving and holidays, good read, might save some of you money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home