Sunday, December 18, 2005

King Kong

You know, a movie shouldn't be made to make you sad. Although I know there is a large number of "Chick Flicts" are made for that specfic audience, however I can't say that I like feeling sad.

King Kong in my mind, is the mix between action and click that creates a very large number of viewers. The fight scenes are very big and powerful, yet the emotional scenes really hit your heart in so many ways. So I left the movie depressed. But I must say, the dirrector only made you care about a select few of people. Everyone else in the store was just a an extra. When 30 people of a 40 person crew die to fail to save one person. It doesn't effect you at all, and when king kong gets shot once, you feel as if you got shot. This is incredbial skill as a dirrector. He trully controlls what you feel at any given point.

So thats skillz. And this is really a pointless article.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL awwww the movie hit u that hard?

1:13 PM  
Blogger Gerard Barberi said...

Yo, it would have been better if they had not redone King Kong. It sucked. Godzilla was much better.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home